Sunday, September 16, 2012

IT'S BEEN A WHILE, HOW ARE YOU?~

Hey guys~ It's been a while since i posted on here. I just have nothing to say. My life is very boring nothing interesting goes around. Today was just a boring old day lots of homework + projects. Hmm.. what's new.. Well i am trying to drink juice less and drink more water. Well i drink a lot of water anyways but i'm just drinking it even more~ Besides that, maybe tomorrow i'll post a ootd maybe!~ (school uniform) Unless i look like crap then no thanks. I don't have much time to read now since school started but i am currently reading a book called Wolf Rider after that i'll read Dairy Queen. If you want to follow what i read just visit my goodreads which you can view >here< What are you currently reading? What's your favorite series/book? My favorite series is The Mortal Instruments! Have you heard of it? If so have you heard that they are in the process of making the movie for city of bones! I am extremely excited and i can't wait to see it, i also can't wait to see The Perks of Being a Wallflower the book was amazing i hope the film is amazing as well. Logan Lerman will be in it playing Charlie (I love logan) Also Ezra Miller as Patrick   and Emma Watson as Sam. Can i even fully explain how much I love Logan Lerman. I've never seen Ezra Miller in any films but i'm looking forward to seeing him in this one. Anyways, back to tmi~ I was happy with everyone they chose except for Jace. I didn't really feel like Jamie Campbell was really a Jace idek people seem to like him as Jace though~ Hope it's amazing! Something that sucks right now is the fact that i do not have internet. Right now im at my friends house. Okay i have to go now~ bye guys! Oh wait not done yet: here are some of my favorite songs atm~
  

2 comments:

  1. I know how you feel about having nothing to say, i go through periods of being able to write nothing :/

    I'm currently reading The Girl With The Dragon Tattoo - I loved the original movies ^w^


    ♥ Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely, it sucks because i want to keep updating but aahh i just dont know what to say, but i guess i'll get better at this!~ & I've always wanted to read that book! & I think that i've seen one of the films, i'm not sure. But i still would love to read the books!~


      - Gen ♡

      Delete