Monday, March 11, 2013

So recently I received the 2013 sweetheart Influenster voxbox, I was so excited! First of all, let me tell you a little about Influenster for those who don't know. "Influenster is a free-to-join community of invited trendsetters who live to give opinions of products and experiences. Influenster creates links between brands and members to reward participation and influence future products." (taken off their site which you can find here) So you pretty much share things, such as reviews on products, places, news, etc all that cool jazz. I think the whole reviewing thing is really cool because I love to read them before I buy something. So on this website you "prove your influence by gaining Expert Badges and show how you live by earning LifeStage Badges...both of which are won in a variety of ways, such as: completing surveys, writing reviews, creating videos, and engaging in other social media." (taken off site) If you want to learn a little more about this website, take a look right here! So based off the badges you have and how active you are on social networks, you may get one of these cool boxes! Full of things ready for you to review. I'll show you what I got. 

I got four things in this supa cool box


The first two things I received was a yummy bar and a hair product. I have yet to test out the hair product which is called: Not Your Mother's: Beach Babe Texturizing Sea Salt Spray Once I try this product out then I will definitely review it. The second thing was a very delicious bar! called: Skinnygirl: Coco-nut with Peanut Butter On the Go Bars. That was my first time ever trying a bar from them and it was delicious, I loved it! 


The next product was a deodorant. It's called: Secret: Clinical Strength Stress Response in Serene Citrus  This is such a great product and I definitely recommend it! It smells great and the smell is not too strong like some other deodorants are (which annoys me, tooooo strong!) but this one is great! It also helps a lot with sweating, I usually change my deodorant once i'm done with it but I plan on buying this one again once it's done. If you're not a fan of citrus smells then this one's not for you, but check out their other deodorants. 
The final product is the Olay: Fresh Effects Va-Va-Vivid! Powered Contour Cleansing System  So far I am liking this product a lot, it leaves my face smelling lovely and also soft! Sometimes when I use facial washes they irritate my skin but this one's just great. I plan on doing a full review on this product once I've actually finished the wash. Besides the wash it also brings a powered cleanser which is nice and soft which I love! 
Hope you enjoyed this post and check out their website, I think you'd enjoy it! Take care guys! 


No comments:

Post a Comment