Thursday, April 18, 2013


Let me start by saying how much of an easy read this was. I really enjoyed it! It was quick to get through and is pretty thin.
About (Taken from Goodreads): Nothing has been the same since Caleb Becker left a party drunk, got behind the wheel, and hit Maggie Armstrong. Even after months of painful physical therapy, Maggie walks with a limp. Her social life is nil and a scholarship to study abroad—her chance to escape everyone and their pitying stares—has been canceled. After a year in juvenile jail, Caleb’s free . . . if freedom means endless nagging from a transition coach and the prying eyes of the entire town. Coming home should feel good, but his family and ex-girlfriend seem like strangers. Caleb and Maggie are outsiders, pigeon-holed as "criminal" and "freak." Then the truth emerges about what really happened the night of the accident and, once again, everything changes. It’s a bleak and tortuous journey for Caleb and Maggie, yet they end up finding comfort and strength from a surprising source: each other.
Does that sound interesting or what! LOL When I read that I immediately thought this was my kind of book!

 Okay I pinky promise NOT to spoil anything! I hate it when books get spoiled for me. So here we go

Review: I really enjoyed this book as I said before but there were some things that irked me. You know when books have romances that just are a little too fast? Well yeah that. Things moved a little too quickly for me. That is pretty much what I didn't like about it. The thing with this book is it was great but it wasn't amazing! I loved that we got both point of views from Maggie and Caleb. Maggie sort of annoyed me, I didn't like her much as a character. In fact, I didn't like all of them so much. So why do I like and would recommend this book? Well at the moment I was in a reading slump, I just wanted something easy to get myself out of it and so I picked this one up and hey! I enjoyed it. I also really liked the cover! I'm not a huge fan of covers with peoples faces on them so this one was lovely. ALSO, there's a very shocking part in the book that I was totally not expecting! (fell on the floor and had a spasm). So overall I give it a: 4 out of 5 stars because it was such an easy read, it was pretty good, and got me out of my reading slump. 

If you'd like to view this book click on these!
Hope you enjoyed this review! Have a wonderful day guys and take care!

OH, and did I mention there is a second book? No? Well...SURPRISE! 

2 comments:

  1. i need something like this to put me back into reading again! thanks for sharing

    Delightful Ideas

    $25 Sephora Gift Card Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is a good book for that! (: You're very welcome!

      Delete