Monday, July 1, 2013

*image found on weheartit*
Hello everyone! I'm very excited for this month! My birthday is the last day of this month and i'll be turning 17. Also, I'm going to Florida for vacation! I was suppose to go to Canada but my parents decided to go to Florida, it's okay either way (though I really wanted to go to Canada). I wanted to thank you all for helping my come a long way with this blog. I know it's not the best blog out there nor do I have a lot of followers but I still appreciate the ones I have because you're all wonderful and I love you all! I hope that your day is the most amazing ever! Thank you for being great and with that being said, i'll leave you for the day with a playlist I've shown before but because it is July and July is a pumped up month, this playlist will be great!

---
Stay updated: Follow me on bloglovininstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment