Thursday, July 4, 2013


Hello everyone! A while ago I made delicious Nutella brownies that came out perfect! I made them once before and they didn't come out as yummy so I decided to do them again. They are seriously the easiest thing to make ever! (and so so yummy). So here i'll give you all the recipe of how I made them. You can always alternate ingredients and add more or less however you want! and if you think my instructions suck then you can always click here or here lol (psh you never know, people learn differently). So lets begin!

Ingredients:

  1. 1/2 cup of Nutella 
  2. 1 large egg
  3. 5 Tbs. of all purpose flour 
  4. If you'd like: 1/4 cup of chopped hazelnut (I didn't do this)
Steps:

  1.  Preheat oven to 350°F 
  2. Whisk your ingredients until it's awesomely smooth then add your flour and whisk until it's all blended!
  3. Spoon your batter into your pan of choice
  4. Finally, bake for about 11-12 minutes and ta-da! Ready. Oh, and remember to let it cool.
*Easy Tip: Stick a toothpick in the brownies to see if they're ready (it shouldn't be super wet and gooey, but a fair amount of it, don't worry you're awesome you'll know)




There you go! I hope you all enjoy this if you do it! Trust me if you love Nutella you'll love this! (Careful if you're allergic to nuts, this one isn't for you sorry). Anyways, I hope you all try this out and have an awesome 4th of July! Goodbye for now~
---

Stay updated: Follow me on bloglovininstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment