Thursday, July 11, 2013

Hey everyone! I apologize for not posting in a while but thank you for all your comments on my previous post! I was tagged by the lovely Emily owner of the blog Daisy Locks. Check her out she's great! So lets get started on this fun tag!

What do you order on Starbucks? Nothing! I never really go to Starbucks but when I do (rarely) I just order a coffee or something normal I don't even know yo.

What's one thing in your closet that you can't live without? My hoodies! I know you can't wear these all year round but I seriously love hoodies!

What's one thing people don't know about you? When I wake up I always check both Facebook and Instagram, mostly Instagram. Also, before I go to sleep I have to play with my phone (it always helps me sleep I don't know why)

What's one thing you want to do before you die? Live somewhere else other that the U.S. and own a shop!

What's one food you can't live without? Anything sweet or spicy!

What's one quote you live by? "Be at piece, not in pieces"

What do you like and dislike about the blogging? I like that everyone is so awesome and unique also very sweet! What I dislike... hmm people that only care about the amount of followers they have.

What's your number 1 song on iTunes/iPod? Daft Punk's Lucky! (SO GOOD)

What kind of style would you describe yourself as having? Depends on my mood really, sometimes I just don't want to dress up, but don't get my wrong i'm not going to go around looking like a mess! Just stay a little casual.

Favorite number? I don't have one~

Two hobbies? Yes, blogging of course and reading, and being lazy and doing nothing at all and sleeping all day and having no responsibilities yeah I wish. 

Two pet peeves? I agree with Emily, loud eaters/chewers! and people who constantly correct me.

Your guilty pleasure? ...It's the sweets again (I can't...stop...help...)

I tag: Lucy Pham - Hannah - Jodie - and anyone else who wants to do this!
I hope you guys have a lovely day and keep being awesome!
---

Stay updated: Follow me on bloglovininstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment