Monday, October 29, 2012

REVIEW: DOVE DRY SHAMPOO

Hello guys! Today i will be reviewing Dove's Invigorating Dry Shampoo. Let me just start off by saying that this was my first time using a dry shampoo. I've always heard they were awesome but now i actually tried it~ I decided to get the Dove one because that was the first one i saw and also there was the Tresemme one but I heard that one was bad so instead i went for the Dove one. Lets get started!
So i have oily hair but i have dandruff as well. I was kind of scared that the dry shampoo would make my dandruff appear but it didn't~
Pro's: 

  1. It didn't make my dandruff appear (yay)
  2. It made my hair less oily
  3. My hair was smoother 
  4. It smelled lovely
  5. Pretty much worked
Con's:

  1. Nada!
---
I heard that this dry shampoo wasn't so good because it only brought a bit, but it has lasted me a while. I really like it and do plan on buying it again. If you're looking for one try this one, you might like it!

No comments:

Post a Comment