Tuesday, October 16, 2012

UPDATE & QUESTION






Finally a new post! I seriously apologize for not posting i just do not know what to post about! Am i boring you with my personal life? What do you want to see on this blog? Please tell me below! I'd love to read your suggestions! Don't be shy (>◡<*) ♡ Okay onward with my boring life! So on Saturday i went to church here's a crappy bad quality photo of my outfit (seriously need a good cam)
I apologize for my crazy sisters face LOL
On Sunday i went to a party, the party sucked but at least i ate sweets! That day i was with my cousin Pamela.
That book i'm currently reading is amazing! It's called maus maybe i might do a review on it after i finish. Also, those are some pictures of the lame party.


Pamela and I
Today, after a long tiresome day.
So guys once again i want to ask you what you'd like to see on this blog, yes i will do my personal post every once in a while but i also want to do fun things you would like as well, leave some suggestions down below ♡ My next post might be a review on a hair product i am using. Also here are some songs I've been loving lately! ♡



No comments:

Post a Comment