Monday, December 31, 2012


What other great way to start the year than starting new and fresh. No more negativity, leave the past behind It can't be changed. Set up some goals you want to complete in this new year, but remember to set realistic goals, it might sound a bit rude even though that isn't my intention but I wouldn't want to set my hopes/goals up really high and end up being disappointed. Start with something small and slow, so that it'll be easier to stick to your goal. Always remember that no matter what anyone says, you can definitely do anything you set your mind on. So screw what people say. If you don't have any goals in mind i'll list some of mines to give you an idea:

  • Keep myself busy!
  • Keep a journal the entire year
  • Read tons more 
  • Become healthy!
  • Do great in school
  • Be positive
  • Don't let little things get to me
  • Work harder
That may be a lot for you but it's okay, take things slowly. You can't expect change quickly, be patient. Do things that make you happy. I know I keep repeating to think and be positive but It's just so important! I hope you guys have a wonderful new year! Do great things and take care.



No comments:

Post a Comment