Wednesday, April 3, 2013

So, I have been nominated for The Versatile Blogger Award! I was nominated by the very much lovely Heidi, The British Teen. Thank you very much for that~ Now lets start!

♡: Link to the blog of the person who nominated you.
♡: Select fifteen new blog/bloggers you've recently discovered or follow regularly.
♡: Nominate those bloggers for a VBA, leave a link to their page 
and a comment on their latest post to let them know they have been nominated.
♡: Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about you.

♡: I'm quite shy until you get to really know me!
♡: Favorite songs atm are Don't You Worry Child ft. John Martin - 
Swedish House Mafia & Diane Young - Vampire Weekend
♡: I like mugs!
♡: I can't stop going on instagram..help..
♡: I love cookies with chocolate and mint
♡: I can't sleep with socks on
♡: I love scary films!

I nominate anyone who wants to do this honestly! I can't think of 15 but if any of you guys would like to do this, send me the link cause I definitely wanna read your facts! I love things like this lol I find them fun, take care guys! Have a great day.




No comments:

Post a Comment