Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Hello everyone! How is everything going for you guys? Hopefully great, if you've had your finals already then I hope you all passed and if you haven't had them yet then don't stress! Keep focused, you can do this! I have yet to take all of my finals, I will be taking them in about 5 weeks so wish me luck! Anyways, just wanted to keep you guys a updated about whats going on with my life. Just school being bothersome! I'm just happy that soon it'll be over. So many great things are going to happen, I'm going to be a senior, also going to turn 17 in July! I'll also be doing something else very exciting, I'm going to have an internship in which i'll get paid (I know even more awesome!) and with that money that i'll earn from those 4 weeks of the internship, I will try my best to buy a beautiful camera to take better quality photos for my blog! I hope it happens that way I can improve my blog much more. In the mean time, please bare with these no so good photos of mine lol Here are a couple of photos from this month: May (enjoy!)

Pamela in the middle being all cute and stuff 

Pam in the middle again (๑◕∀◕๑)

new phone case! (got it from 5 Below and don't recommend) //  me // camera I want!

delicious food (thanks mom) // wreck it ralph (AWESOME) // me, I hardly do my hair naturally

ootd to the mall // me (I take to many selfies omg) // another ootd!

super sour lollipop which was so good // ootd out to eat // my sugarlump lol so corny

ootd again // yummy breakfast! // glow in the dark nail polish (awesome)

That's all for now! I hope you guys have a wonderful day, take care.
---
Stay updated: Follow me on bloglovininstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment