Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Hey guys! I have decided to do another tag, tags are just fun okay! lol I saw this tag on Rachel's blog at Vanilla Pie and decided to do it~ Feel free to do it if you'd like! Enjoy~

Blush or Bronzer? I've never tried a bronzer, so i'll stick with blush. Plus I don't really wanna look all bronze and whatever.
Lipgloss or Lipstick? I don't like it when my lips are glossy, i'll go with Lipstick
Liner or Mascara? Mascara, because I'm absolutely horrible when it comes to applying eyeliner.
Foundation or Concealer? I don't wear neither of them
Neutral Eyeshadown or Colour? Neutral!   
Pressed or loose eyeshadow? Pressed 
OPI or China Glaze? OPI
Long or Short nails? I prefer my nails long
Acrylic or Natural? My nails are naturally really long, so whenever I put on fake nails or any of that jazz my nails just grow and grow so there is pretty much no point. Plus I hear that ruins your nails so no thanks!
Brights or Darks? Both
Flower or No Flower? I don't know..? Depends?
Perfume or Body Splash? Perfume, they last longer but there are some awesome body splashes out there.
Lotion or Body Butter? I like both but I just go with Lotion (unscented one so it wont clash with my perfume)
Body Wash or Soap? Both, I mostly use this awesome body wash. It's pomegranate and mango, smells like heaven. 
Lush or other bath company? Never tried lush~
Jeans or Sweat Pants? I don't really like pants, but I'll go with jeans.
Long Sleeve or Short Sleeve? Depending on weather!
Dresses or Skirts? Both! Dresses cause all you have to do is add some accessories and shoes and you're out! But skirts cause you can style them more and do more things with them 
Stripes or Plaid? Stripes
Flip Flops or Sandals? Sandals for sure! I only wear flip flops sometimes (a lot of the times they break lol)
Scarves or Hats? I'm not much of a hat person (except for like one beanie) So scarves
Studs or Dangly Earrings? Neither, I don't wear earrings.
Heels or Flats? Both sometimes, but if I want to be comfy then flats are the way!
Cowboy Boots or Riding Boots? Riding Boots
Jacket or Hoodie? I love hoodies so so much, so totally hoodies.
Forever 21 or Charlotte Russe? Both are awesome, but Forever 21
Abercombie or Hollister? Neither, no thanks. 
Curly or Straight? Curly is my natural hair, but I prefer myself in straight hair.
Bun or Ponytail? Neither because I don't like having my hair up but if I had to choose one I'd go for the bun
Bobby Pins or Butterfly Clips? Bobby Pins
Hairspray or Gel? I try to not use any, but hairspray.
Long or Short? My hair has always been long, I want to cut it pretty short though. It would be a nice change.
Light or Dark? I like my hair dark.
Side Sweep or Full Bangs? Side sweep.
Up or Down? Downnnnnnn

Rain or Shine? Shine 
Summer or Winter? Winter
Fall or Spring? Fall
Chocolate or Vanilla? Depends!!
East coast or west coast? Gurl, I ain't even know.

I hope you guys enjoyed this tag and feel free to do this tag, if you do.. link me below so I can read your choices! Have a wonderful day!
--
Stay updated: Follow me on bloglovininstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment