Sunday, May 5, 2013

Hey guys! How have you been? I haven't updated you so much on my life in the last month or so, so that's what i'm doing now! In picture form! Just so you know, there's probably going to be a lot of pictures in this post lol enjoy!
My family and I and a couple of friends went to the park for some church thing, afterwards my cousin and I started to take pictures, so you'll see a lot of similar ones which are fun like the jumping ones lol
 The jumping photos! Which are so much fun~
 More jumping!
aaand more! (I had too much fun with this)
I take photos of strange faces when I'm bored // Pamela and Ariel! (my cousins) // A quote I added to my journal
I've collected those little rocks throughout the years // thighs! // Ariel and Pamela!
I'm growing beans! // Bored again // The highest I jumped lol
Pamela being all dramatic lol // Applebee's with family // Les Mis!
Doctor Who! // New lipstick // Pamela again!
Met a holocaust survivor! // Awkward me lol // Creme egg which was good but not again (no thanks)
Pamela again! (I have lots of pictures of her lol) // Pamela and Eric (my cousins) // Read Leaving Paradise
Weird photo of my boyfriend and I // Suffering in church // Reading a magazine at 1AM when I should be asleep!
Pamela and I // Home after field day // Flower I found being all pretty and yeaaah
Stayed home from school // My super cute bean plant aww it's growing! // Before the park
Trying on my amigas necklace before I mail it to her! // and two more photos of me~ 
Final photo! Pamela and I! I realize now that I take many photos with her, oh well it's fun x)

I've been pretty busy lately and today I went to a walk called the MS walk to help others with MS, that was tons of fun and everyone was awesome. Besides that, I'm trying to keep up with blogging and so here's a sorta small update (:  I like to take a lot of photos for memories which is why there's a lot of photos lol, Have a wonderful day and take care! 













No comments:

Post a Comment