Thursday, May 2, 2013

Hola guys! How are you? This months "Nice Things From:" features Regalrose which you can view here I'll be showing you some of my favorite items from their website! I hope you enjoy, and for all those new viewers "Nice Things From:" is a post I do monthly that features websites that sell things, and I choose nice things I like from their shop and show them to you guys! It's just a nice way to show you guys my interest in clothing etc, and also get those shops out there (: Lets get started on this months post!







And that ladies and possibly gentlemen (Hello!) is this months "Nice Things From:" which was quite long! I hope you enjoyed it very much, please comment below whats your favorite from what I listed above! I love them all but if I had to choose then i'd go with... The cocktail ring above, and the cross collar! (sooo nice!) Ruby and gold go great together, so lovely.
 Anyways goodbye guys, have a wonderful day! 
--
Stay updated: Follow me on bloglovininstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment