Friday, June 14, 2013

Nice Things From: Threadsence

Hola holaaaaa, this months Nice Things From.. features the store named ThreadSence. Here i'll show you a couple of favorite items from this store and for those new to my blog "Nice Things From" is a monthly post featuring a shop showing some of my favorite things from it, I hope you all enjoy this post and check out the stores and other posts of mines! Let us... begin!~

My favorite from these three has to be the dress, it's so different and beautiful. 

I love all of these pieces but my favorite would be the printed dress.

From these three I choose.. (I'm gonna cheat) the necklace and kimono!

(I'm going to cheat again lol) I choose both the maxi dress and the printed bag, both are so beautiful!


Finally! My favorite of these three (which was hard to choose) is the lovely cuff. 

I hope you all enjoyed this months "Nice Things From". Check out the website up above! Oh and by the way, wanted to put this out there but I feature these shops on my blog because I want to, they don't pay me or whatever, It's all just cause I enjoy doing so. So have a wonderful day and make sure you leave a comment. Also! Guess what! I'm finally a senior, today was the last day of school (YESSS SUMMER, more posts!) This Sunday I'm leaving for one whole week to this college program thing and so next week I apologize but there most likely be no post. Oh and almost forgot to mention but I just finished the first season of American Horror Story and omg I am soo hooked! I love it so much! all the feels man.  Anyways, I hope you all have a wonderful summer!
---
Stay updated: Follow me on bloglovininstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment