Monday, September 2, 2013


Hello everyone! I was nominated for the Liebster Award again. This time by the lovely Lexie, check out here lovely blog here at syxt.blogspot.com. I was so happy about this so thank you Lexie. Her blog is wonderful and filled with awesome outfits so make sure to stop by her blog! If you you aren't familiar with this, it's an award given to those bloggers who have less than 200 followers. It's a nice way to share blog all around and get connected! Anyways, lets begin!

Here are the rules:
1. You must link back to the person what nominated you.
2. You must answer the 11 Liebster questions given to you by the nominee before you
3. You must pick 11 bloggers to be nominated for the award with under 200 followers
4. You must come up with 11 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. You must go to their blogs & notify your nominees.






1. What is your all time favorite comedy movie? I don't have one but I really like The Hangover! I mostly watch scary or actions movies.
2. If you owned a yacht, what would you name it and why? I would name it Sally because well.. I don't know I think it's cute! Sally the yacht!
3. Who inspires you the most? Well it depends, fashion wise I would say my biggest inspiration is Jenn from clothesencounters! (check her out on youtube she's great). Lovely little things everywhere inspire me.
4. What's your favorite thing about where you live? I honestly don't like where I live but if I had to choose something then... probably this park I call the flower park which is beautiful (: I'll show you all later on!
5. Something you can't leave your home without? Any bag!
6. What kind of sweets do you like the most? ALLL THE SWEEEEETS
7. What do people usually think about the country you live in? I once heard someone say that U.S. was filled with fat hillbillies. 
8. If you could have all the clothes from one celebrities closet, which celebrity would you choose. Hmm probably Taylor Swifts or Miranda Kerr's closet.
9. What's your favorite perfume? I usually use body sprays (my favorite atm is Bali Mango from Bath & Body Works) but perfume would be Taylor Swifts Wonderstruck
10. What was the first thing you learned how to cook? I suck at cooking but it was pancakes
11. What is the first thing you notice in a person of the opposite sex? The way they express themselves. Physically, The eyes! Then hair, then butt loljk (or am I oooooo mysteryyyy) then everything else!






1. Where would you like to live?
2. Favorite pastry? 
3. Allergic to anything?
4. Favorite youtuber?
5. Any favorite books?
6. Fall/Winter or Summer/Spring?
7. Your best feature! 
8. When did you start blogging?
9. Do you collect anything?
10. Do you have any tattoos?
11. What's your least favorite word?








Edge-eDaoxiangs, Another-city, Beyondimagination12, Bitt3r-suess, Brewedtogether, Callmeconboy, Chloe-goh, Chocosaur, Thrifterscloset, Ninaalvia,

I hope you guys enjoyed this little post, thanks for reading and have a lovely day!

---

Stay updated: Follow me on bloglovininstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment