Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Hello everyone! I made a little mix for you guys which I hope you all enjoy. I love all of these songs (hope you do too). If you like artist like Bon Iver and Mumford and Sons you'll probably like this mix so go ahead and listen! Tell me if you like it, i'll be happy to hear it!


Each Coming Night - Iron & Wine // Wrapped in Piano Strings - Radical Face // Lake House - Monsters and Men // Jesus Christ By Brand New (Acoustic Cover - Taelor // Hello My Old Heart - The Oh Hello's // White Blank Page - Mumford and Sons // Bottled Up Tight - Luke Sital-Singh // Heartbeats - Jose Gonazalez // Lump Sum - Bon Iver // Black Flies - Ben Howard // My Father's Father - The Civil Wars // Elevenses - Neil Halstead // Always Remember Me - Ry Cumming // Falling In Love At A Coffee Shop - Landon Pigg // Please please please let me get what I want - The Smiths // Alseep - The Smiths // 1901 - Birdy // Skinny Love - Bon Iver // Youth - Daughter

So I hope you enjoy this little mix, I can't even choose which song is my favorite! They are all my favorites! Know any of these songs? Comment below which are your favorites. Take care and have a wonderful day!
---

Stay updated: Follow me on bloglovininstagram


No comments:

Post a Comment