Sunday, September 15, 2013


3 reviews in 1 post? Hell yeah! I want to show you 3 lip products and my opinions on them! Comment below if you use these products as well, I'd love to know! Let's begin!

So not only is this bad boy affordable (1.59? hell yeah!) but it works! In the winter my lips become wrinkled raisins and while nothing else seems to work, this definitely does the trick! I also like to apply it before bed and ta-da! In the morning your lips will feel so smooth. It has a lovely minty touch, there are other scents like the cherry but to me that smells like medicine so i'll stick with the regular one! I rate this a 5/5!

I really like this lip balm! I'm not into very glossy lip products so this is great for me! The scent is also lovely, nice, minty, and soft. It really makes me lips feel soft as well (though not as much as the Carmex lip balm). There are many different fun scents. I once had the lemon one which was okay but I prefer this one. I rate this a 4.5/5!

Covergirl Lip Perfection Jumbo Gloss Balm  in Blush Twist - $8.99
This lip product isn't as great as the others. First of all it's not really glossy so don't be fooled by the name. It has more a cakey look to it rather than glossy. When I want a bit of color I add a bit of this but soon enough i'll buy some other product because this one is not one of my favorites. I rate this a 3/5

That's it for my 3 lip products review! I hope you all enjoyed this and I also hope this helps! Thanks for reading!
---

Stay updated: Follow me on bloglovininstagram






No comments:

Post a Comment