Wednesday, September 18, 2013


Hello everyone! How's it going? Hopefully it's going great for you all. I'm so happy that Fall is coming very very soon! Fall is my favorite season, my mother says it's a sad season but that's just how some people think of it! I love it, everything is so beautiful. I'm looking forward to taking lots of photos! So anyways! Today's post is my September Wishlist. I love the feeling of Autumn and to me these pieces make it feel like fall to me and I love it! Cozy sweaters, beanies, and cute booties = the absolute best! If I had to choose my favorite from all of these I would choose.... (this is hard so i'll cheat and choose 3) the hoodie, the sand colored boot, and the bag! But everything is so perfect!

Well guys I hope you enjoyed this little wishlist! Have a wonder filled day or night! 
---

Stay updated: Follow me on bloglovininstagram



No comments:

Post a Comment