Saturday, December 28, 2013

Hello everyone! Before starting this post I want to apologize because last month I wasn't able to post a nice things from... which sucks because I want to keep things going well and I failed but it's alright things happens! I'm back in track and that's what matters so lets continue shall we? This month I share with you a shop named Typo, i'm quite sure many of you have heard of this little cute shop before! It's a shop by Cotton On which is also great. I will show you some items I really liked, lets begin!





I've never gotten anything from Typo but all of this stuff looks AMAZING. I would love to go on a shopping spree and get a ton of awesome things from Typo. I didn't add this notebook but if you love pineapples then that ones for you! I hope you guys enjoyed this months post, look forward to the next one! Thanks for being lovely, take care.

---

Stay updated: Follow me on bloglovininstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment