Friday, December 20, 2013

Hello everyone! Christmas is very very soon and i'm extremely excited! I'm finally on my winter break and i'm ready to relax and enjoy time with friends and family, are you? To get into the Christmas spirit I want to share with you a lovely Christmas tag! Lets begin!

What's your favorite holiday movie? 

Have you ever seen Elf? Well if you haven't then you must watch it now! It's such a wonderful Christmas movie, I love it! I love to watch anything (as long as it's not a sappy love story). For example i'm on season 2 of Breaking Bad right now.

What's your favorite Christmas color?

Hmmm, I really love the combination of gold and a wine color but especially golds because they just feel and look nice.

Do you open your presents Christmas Eve or morning?

Here's the thing, my family usually celebrates Christmas all united in one house so this year it's at my cousins house where we'll be opening the gifts! We usually open the present on Christmas morning. How about you?

What's your favorite winter fragrance?

I just use what i'm currently using which is Wunderstruck by Taylor Swift.

Favorite Christmas smell?

Cookies! Is it weird that I don't like Christmas smelling candles, I think they smell awful. But freshly baked cookies smell great.

What's your favorite holiday drink?

Hot chocolate!

Candy cane or gingerbread man? 

I'm not a big fan of candy canes unless they're flavored weird flavors, but plain no thanks.I  don't really prefer neither.

Favorite Christmas song?

Okay can I just give you one man. Michael Bublé. You go right now and you google that mans holiday album, he is an angel! I love his voice, it's perfect!

Have you ever made a snowman?

Yes! I remember being young and making snowmen and ladies with my parents, it was amazing. 

What is most important to you about the holidays?

I love that all the family comes together and everything is perfect and there is delicious food and love being spread around. I just absolutely love the feeling of Christmas, it's the best holiday!

I hope you guys have the best holidays ever! I hope it's spent well with friends and family and love. Thanks for being great! Have a lovely day.
---

Stay updated: Follow me on bloglovininstagram



No comments:

Post a Comment