Sunday, December 15, 2013

Not too long ago I finished the book named Divergent by Veronica Roth and let me tell you something! That book was one hell of a book! I could not put that book down AT ALL. It was so amazing! If you haven't heard of Divergent let me tell you a little bit of it.

In Beatrice Prior's dystopian Chicago, society is divided into five factions, each dedicated to the cultivation of a particular virtue—Candor (the honest), Abnegation (the selfless), Dauntless (the brave), Amity (the peaceful), and Erudite (the intelligent). On an appointed day of every year, all sixteen-year-olds must select the faction to which they will devote the rest of their lives. For Beatrice, the decision is between staying with her family and being who she really is—she can't have both. So she makes a choice that surprises everyone, including herself. 
During the highly competitive initiation that follows, Beatrice renames herself Tris and struggles to determine who her friends really are. But Tris also has a secret, one she's kept hidden from everyone because she's been warned it can mean death. And as she discovers a growing conflict that threatens to unravel her seemingly perfect society, she also learns that her secret might help her save those she loves… or it might destroy her. (Taken from Veronica Roth's Blog)

I'm so excited because a movie is being made! If you want to watch the trailer please click here. Don't watch the trailer if you haven't read the book and plan to because it definitely will spoil some things! There are two more books. The second book is called Insurgent and the third is called Allegiant. Ever since I finished Divergent I've been freaking out desperate to get my hands on the last two books. I fell in love with the characters, there was so many turns and surprising moments. Every moment was action packed and I would recommend this book 100 percent! My rating is obviously 5/5 because this book was just amazing! 

If you know someone who loves action packed books and dystopian ones too well this is a perfect gift! Seriously I just can't with this book you all have to read it and if you have read it then comment below and tell me what you thought! I hope you all enjoyed this little review I really wanted to share this with you all because I've been wanting to talk about it ever since I finished it but I can't because all of my friends haven't read the book yet! It's killing me! Anyways, I hope you all have a lovely day and I hope things are going great for you all! Have you started your Christmas break? I haven't, I start next week! I'm excited I can't even wait. That means sleep, sleep, more sleep, catching up with shows, and eating delicious foods. Have a lovely day!
---

Stay updated: Follow me on bloglovininstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment