Sunday, December 8, 2013

Hello everyone! I'm finally back! As you may know, my computer has been acting up and not too long ago it decided to be a pain in my ass and delete every.single.one of my photos, luckily with the help of a friend and looking hard into my files etc I was able to get my photos back so today I bring you a new post! For thanksgiving break I went to visit Dominican Republic. For those who don't know, I am Dominican. I was born in New York and my parents + my sister were all born in Dominican Republic. I spent my whole break over there and enjoyed so many new things and visited my family, now I really miss being over there and I wish I could go back. All the amazing places, being with family, eating delicious food... it was all so amazing! I've gone plenty of times but this so far has been the best! I took so many photos and I'll share a couple with you all! Lets begin!

Mother and I


I hope to visit Dominican Republic again soon! Anyways, i'm back and ready to post more so look forward to that! You can view more photos of my trip on my Instagram! I hope you guys have a great day, take care! (Side note: I just finished watching the Mortal Instruments movie and it was just amazing I want to dance everywhere) 

---

Stay updated: Follow me on bloglovininstagram



No comments:

Post a Comment