Thursday, November 14, 2013

Hello everyone! I wanted to keep you all updated on whats happening and why I don't post as much. Besides school work building up tremendously (so stressful) my computer has decided to be an annoying little ass and not work correctly! Every time I sign into my computer account it just stays blank, a gray blank screen with just my mouse able to move. It's really frustrating because all of my important things are on my account. Luckily today a miracle occurred! My computer actually let me get in! So just in case this happens again, i'm going to save everything I can so if this ridiculousness happens again i'll be able to have all my things. I hope you all understand! I will update my blog as soon as I am able too and hopefully my computer works! Take care guys and have a lovely day!

---

Stay updated: Follow me on bloglovininstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment