Saturday, November 2, 2013



I'm always on the lookout for new shows to watch and lately there has been a lot of new ones! I just want to share with you three new shows that have recently premiered that are seriously amazing! Lets begin!



 "Chronicles the rise to power of Mary Queen of Scots (Kane) when she arrives in France as a 15-year-old, betrothed to Prince Francis, and with her three best friends as ladies-in-waiting. It details the secret history of survival at French Court amidst fierce foes, dark forces, and a world of sexual intrigue." (Credit)
When I saw the commercial to this show I knew right then that I would love it! So far there are 3 episodes which you can view here. I love everything about this show, it's just so amazing. Everything is perfectly made, the actors, their wardrobe, the setting. I definitely recommend this to anyone who's into historical dramas with a twists. So far this show is great.  


This show is about a mother and her two daughters who all happen to be very powerful witches. I was drawn to this show because I love anything with witches and magic. So far it's pretty good (not the best witch show out there) I would recommend this show to those who are also into witches and all that, BUT listen here sir if you want a REALLY good witch show then you need to watch The Secret Circle because hooooly shit it's amazing. Problem is that the show was canceled. I can't even begin to express how upset I was. It's still worth watching! Besides that, this show is pretty great! You can view the show here.


 Yup, the name says it all. Dracula the one and only. This show is about Dracula coming to England and posing as an American entrepreneur but only for his hopes to seek revenge. He falls helplessly in love with a certain lady which I will not tell you so go watch the show! I can't begin to tell you omg this show kicks ass. It's amazing, there's only 2 episodes so far but this show is seriously worth watching! You can watch it here, trust me you'll love it. 


You all need to get your butts to your laptop asap and watch these shows because you'll fall in love! Anyways, I hope you all enjoyed this post and found new shows to watch! If you have any shows to recommend please do! Oh, another favorite of mine is How I Met Your Mother. Such a hilarious show, anyways have a lovely day! 
---

Stay updated: Follow me on bloglovininstagram


No comments:

Post a Comment