Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Hello everyone! So today I was on my bed sore throat and all, watching Dracula (new show, omg it's amazing) and my mom came in with some ginger tea which is quite delicious. I was thinking to myself, what is ginger tea even good for? So I did a little research and learned some of it's benefits which i'd like to share with you myself! There are so many benefits so i'll just share a couple, lets begin!







Ginger tea is pretty darn cool, it can be used for multiple stomach problems such as motion sickness, morning sickness, upset stomach, gas, nausea, and it's even used for loss of appetite.







This lovely tea can also be used for pain relief like muscle soreness, menstrual pain (for the ladies out there that deal with this like me) but be a bit careful because some ladies experience a bit more of bleeding when drinking this tea. Sometimes used for chest and lower back pain as well. Very handy! I read that some people even pour the drink on burns to treat them!









  • Fights ovarian cancer! 
  • Protects against Alzheimer Disease
  • Stimulates appetite
  • Helps with weight loss
  • Helps the body absorb nutrients
  • Improves circulation
  • Blocks acid from heartburn
  • Clears sinuses (reason why i'm drinking this atm)
  • Improves bad breath

I hope you all enjoyed this little post and learned something new because I sure as hell did! If you're not a big fan of the taste you can always sweeten it with honey or add lemon to the tea! It's delicious one of my favorites! Have a wonderful day and take care! Sources: 1 2 3 4 (click link three to see instructions on how to make the tea)


---

Stay updated: Follow me on bloglovininstagram


No comments:

Post a Comment