Friday, January 31, 2014

Hello everyone! Today I present to you this months Nice Things From, feature the online shop named Craft & Culture. Check them out here. Like always, i'll show you my favorite things from the website! I hope you like them as well, links to the items like always. Lets begin!



Okay I know what you're thinking. What's up with those crazy prices? At least that's what i'm thinking. Yeah those prices are totally nuts but the items are so amazing, you have to agree with that at least! What's your favorite of this bunch? I think mine would definitely be that kickass cardigan. Comment below your favorite! I hope you have a lovely day, take care! Random: Last night I had a dream that I was in some store i've never been to, it was strange and I was with my parents and I saw a Lorde album but one that doesn't exist. So weird, dreams are so strange and this one was so pointless. 


---

Stay updated: Follow me on bloglovininstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment