Wednesday, January 29, 2014

Hello everyone! It's been a while. Sometimes I feel like I don't share much about myself to my readers so today I'll share 25 facts about me inspired by this post. 
  1. My favorite band is Blink-182
  2. I'm not that great at baking honestly, most of the times I fail the first time and the next time I do great!
  3. The fact that i'm going to college this year is scaring me and making me so nervous!
  4. I looove kettle corn!
  5. I don't like checking books out of the library because I don't like being rushed, I like reading books at my own time/pace.
  6. I fall asleep very very quickly!
  7. I was born in NYC
  8. I'm so late but i'm currently obsessed with Breaking Bad, I'm waiting for Netflix to stop being a butthead and add the last remaining episodes!!
  9. I have one sister and she's crazy. Her name is Rachel.
  10. I'm constantly checking my phone. Very bad habit.
  11. When I grow old I wanna live in a small adorable cottage with a bunch of cute pets and plants. 
  12. I have naturally curly hair as shown above
  13. The smell of Clorox Bleach makes me gag
  14. I have a VERY unhealthy obsession with sweets 
  15. I want to own a cafe/bookstore in the future
  16. I actually like road trips! 
  17. I have reaaally bad memory! My friends call me an old lady.
  18. I can't stop listening to The One That Got Away by The Civil Wars
  19. Brace yourselves... I've never read Harry Potter! Don't kill me!
  20. Sloths are my favorite animals!
  21. I'm ALWAYS tripping, seriously not joking at all. I've tripped even going up the stairs! Once I tripped going up the stairs and fell and rolled down the stairs, luckily my sister was there to save me or else I would have kept rolling down the stairs further! 
  22. I have Trypophobia. Google it, maybe you have it as well. It's pretty much a fear of holes, but it's a little different. It drives me insane.
  23. I don't get the big deal about Starbucks
  24. Iced coffee makes me very hyper. I can't seem to sit still or sleep when I have it, so I just rarely drink it.
  25. The Prince of Egypt it my all time favorite movie.
I hope you guys enjoyed this little post, I just want to share a little more about myself to my readers! Leave a fact about yourself down in the comments below I would love to read them all! Thanks for being awesome, have a lovely day!


---

Stay updated: Follow me on bloglovininstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment