Monday, August 11, 2014


Hello everyone! I've been watching two shows lately. House of Cards and Hemlock Grove, I recently finished the second season of Hemlock Grove and found out that Netflix may possibly not make a season three. Doesn't it suck when you get into a show just to possibly have it cancelled? (The Secret Circle, sigh). Hopefully Netflix decides to make another season.

The second show is House of Cards and let me tell you something dear reader! It's very good. If you don't like politics this isn't for you, it's a political drama. I think there might have been a previous series in BBC but this ones with Netflix and it's amazing.


Hemlock Grove is a horror thriller, I give it a rating of 6.5 out of 10 because there are some ridiculous moments in this show yet I still continue to watch. As for House of Cards, i'm currently on season one almost on season two and so far it's pretty darn good (but I can't give you a rating since i'm not finished).

What are some of your current favorites or just shows you've been watching? My absolute favorite show is Breaking Bad, if you haven't seen it you should! Comment below any of your favorites. I hope you have a wonderful day! Thanks for reading.



Stay updated: Instagram | 8tracks | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment