Thursday, October 2, 2014


Hello everyone, I recently saw this tag around and decided I wanted to do it as well! I tag anyone who wants to do this, have fun!

1. Do you have a certain place for reading at home?
 Mostly in bed or anywhere quiet and comfortable

2. Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I use anything I find, I have one very cute bookmark but I tend to lose them so I'm afraid this use this one because i'll just end up losing it 

3. Can you just stop reading or do you have to stop after a chapter or a certain number of pages?
Yes, unless the current part i'm reading is way to good then nope no stopping. 

4. Do you eat or drink when reading?
Usually but i'm always afraid i'll make the book dirty or something

5. Do you watch TV or listen to music whilst reading?
Nope, I find it distracting

6. One book at a time or several at once?
Sometimes but usually it's just one, I feel like I can concentrate better on it. 

7. Reading at home or everywhere?
I prefer reading at home because most of the time I get really distracted anywhere else

8. Reading out loud or silently in your head?
Both (mostly in my head) but never reading out loud when people are around 

9. Do you ever read ahead or skip pages?
Sometimes my eyes drift! But no not really

10. Breaking the spine or keeping it new?
There have been a couple cases where i've broken the spine but mostly keeping it new

11. Do you write in your books?
Nope

12. What are you currently reading?
Allegiant by Veronica Roth


Stay updated: Instagram | 8tracks | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment