Sunday, October 5, 2014


Yesterday I went for a walk around my uni to take some photos, It felt nice and it finally felt like Autumn (lately it's been pretty hot). I love fall so much, it's the perfect weather! 



My uni was having a Fall Fest and they have food and games and I got some funnel cake which was delicious (and made my stomach hurt afterwards lol). 



Later on I went for a walk with my friend and took a couple photos, it was nice. I haven't used my camera for a while so it was nice to get some pictures and save them for memories. 



Asked my amiga to snap a photo of me even though my hair was not playing nice today and I look like I need sleep. 








And as we were leaving I saw this little cutie and snapped a photo. 

It was a pretty good day, very chilly just how I like it. One thing does suck though, the quality of the photos reduce when I resize them to fit onto my blog, time for some research! You can view the photos here (much better). I hope you all have a wonderful day, I'm going to go crawl into bed because it's 1:25 AM and i'm freezing! 

Stay updated: Instagram | 8tracks | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment