Friday, November 6, 2015


Hello everyone! I've been gone for a while, dealing with my sophomore year of college. I wanted to share with you a couple of albums that I love tons. Lets begin!


Aquarius by Tinashe // Light by Ellie Goulding // Currents by Tame Impala // The Devil and God Are Raging Inside Me by Brand New
Songs I loved the most: Aquarius - Tinashe // Let It Happen - Tame Impala // Jesus - Brand New


AM by Arctic Monkeys // I Forget Where We Were by Ben Howard // I Love You by The Neighbourhood
Songs I loved the most: I Wanna Be Yours - Arctic Monkeys // I Forget Where We Were - Ben Howard // Afraid - The Neighbourhood

I listed some absolute favorite songs from these albums that I wanted to point out to you guys because they are just soo great! Did I list any of your favorite albums or just songs? What are some of your favorites? Comment below!

*Little update: Again I apologize for the lack of posts, college is kicking my ass right now! I'm in my Sophomore year and I haven't declared yet, but next semester I'm declaring as a Psychology major so hurraaay! Progress is being done! I hope you guys have an incredible weekend and I'll see you next time! 

Stay updated: Instagram | 8tracks | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment