Wednesday, January 6, 2016

What i read for 2015

Hello everyone! My reading goal for the year of 2015 was only ten books and the reason for that was because I knew I would be too busy with my school work to be able to read anymore than that. This year I set my reading goal for fifteen books! I've read some comments about reading goals being dumb etc because reading shouldn't be a competition but to me it's not a competition. When I set my reading goal it helps motivate me to read more which is how I managed to read those ten books last year and although it may not seem like a lot, it was good accomplishment to me because regardless of my busy schedule I managed to pull out time and dedicate it to reading.

So today I want to share with you the ten books I read for 2015. Lets begin!


Vampire Academy -  4/5 stars // Allegiant - 5/5 stars // Dead To You - 3/5 stars 

Vampire Academy // This book is for those looking for something supernatural vampire filled with romance and action. It's the first of a series.

Allegiant // If you've read Divergent and Insurgent then this ones next!

Dead To You // Okay so although this one wasn't my favorite, it could be yours. If you're looking for something mysterious and about abduction, this ones for you!

Love & Misadventure - 3/5 stars // The Boss - 3/5 stars // A Midsummer Night's Dream 4/5 stars 

Love & Misadventure // This book is for the lovers of romantic poetry. This one wasn't my favorite, in fact I was a bit disappointed but i've heard great reviews on it so maybe you'll like it! 

The Boss // This book is for the lovers of erotica, so if you're underage this book isn't for you. I saw this book for free on amazon and downloaded and it was actually pretty good. Now that I think about it I'd give this a 4 out of 5 but I won't change it because a 3 out of 5 is how I felt at the moment. 

A Midsummer Night's Dream // This book is for the lovers of classics and for those who like Shakespeare. This is the first Shakespeare play i've read that I actually liked. 

Choker - 4/5 stars // Fatal Frame: Shadow Priestess - 5/5 stars // My Secret: A Postsecret Book - 4/5 stars 

Choker // Okay this book was crazy! This book is for those that want a thriller that keeps you on your toes 

Fatal Frame: Shadow Priestess // This one is for those that like mangas! I love reading mangas and this one was really great! (you can find it online for free *cough cough*)

My Secret: A Postsecret Book // This one is for those that like secrets and confessions 

This last book was my absolute favorite for 2015. I could not put the book down!

I gave this book a 5 out of 5 stars because it was fantastic. It was so heart warming and at the same time heart wrenching and I even cried. 

Eleanor & Park made me want to read every other book Rainbow Rowell has put out and I will! 

I recommend this to everyone especially for those looking for sweet romance. 

I hope you all enjoyed this post! Have you read any of the books I listed? Do you have a reading goal for this year? Leave you comments below i'd love to read them. I hope you all have a great day!
                                                                                                             Stay updated: Instagram | 8tracks | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment