Saturday, February 20, 2016

THE FIVE FAVORITES: MOVIES/TV

Hello everyone! So while sitting in the library studying for my upcoming cognition exam I decided to do five posts of five favorites of something. I know, I probably don't make sense but bare with me. So today I wanted to share with you guys five favorite movies or tv shows that I have been enjoying recently. Lets begin!


I love Korean dramas, they are the absolute best! I started watching this one recently on Netflix but if you don't have Netflix then you can just watch it on Drama Fever. There are 20 episodes and it's only 1 season but it's hilarious! If you've never seen a Korean drama you should definitely give it a try.


My title font is a little to perky for this. This is a new documentary on Netflix of an ongoing case of a man that was accused of a crime he did not commit only to later find himself in the same position again. It's a ten episode series. This short series will make you sad and angry and so much more. I found that it gave me a different look at how things work on the inside.

One of my favorite types of movies is historical romances, that is the only type of romance I do. I watched the 1999 version of Mansfield Park on Netflix not too long ago and I really enjoyed it! It's based off Jane Austen's book.

This movie is about a girl who was born into a poor family who is sent away to live with her wealthy uncle and other interesting characters and only one person treats her right. Later on you meet more characters who change the story.

This is such a great movie that I would definitely consider watching again!











This anime is one of the most hilarious anime's I have seen in a while! There is only one season out with twelve episodes. You can watch it on Anime Season or Hulu. It's ridiculous and stupid but so hilarious and I love it!


Finally, we have Scream Queens! I watched this one on Hulu and I loved it! It's from the same creators of American Horror Story which is another one of my favorites, and Glee. There is only one season out so watch it quickly before the next comes out! The comedy is so great, it's just so addicting to watch.

Do you watch or have seen any of these? Comment below what are your current favorites! I hope you all have a wonderful day and look forward to my next five favorites!


 Stay updated: Instagram | 8tracks | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment