Wednesday, May 25, 2016

3 Products I Use To Style My Curly Hair


Hello everyone! I want to show you three products that I use to style my wild curly hair. You can find all of these products in stores like CVS, Walgreens, Walmart, Target, etc.




When my hair wants to be nice to me it ends up like above. Most days thanks to these products all I do is wake up, take my pony tail off, and shake my hair,  and i'm on my way.



The Not Your Mothers Kinky Moves Curl Defining Hair Cream costs around 4 to 6 dollars depending on where you buy it. A little bit of this goes a long way, I only add about a quarter or dime size of this on my hair so be careful not to add too much or it might weigh your hair down and feel greasy. It's infused with grape seed and jasmine extracts and the smell is pretty strong but I find that the smell lightens up once my hair dries completely.


My second product is Ren Pure Solutions Rosemary Mint Cleansing Conditioner. Even though this is a conditioner, I use this as a leave-in and mix a bit with water in my hand. I tried it as a conditioner once and found that it does not work well to detangle my hair. This probably works well when detangling for those who have less textured hair. But on the bright side, it smells nice and feels great on my hair. This product cost around 7 dollars. I'm currently on the hunt for any product better than this one.


The final product is Aussie's 3 Minute Miracle Moist. This product costs around 2 to 4 bucks i'd say. I like using this product as a leave-in conditioner. I run my fingers through my wet hair with this and I find that it helps with detangling my hair and avoiding frizz.

When I use these three products to style my hair i'm ready to go the next day. My curls are bouncy and defined, they are smooth and they smell great! I would like to say that although these products may work on my hair, they may or may not work on yours. It all depends on the type of hair you have, but it's worth a try!

Although I do love how these products feel and make my hair look, I am on the hunt for more natural hair products for my curly hair. Any suggestions?


 Stay updated: Instagram | 8tracks | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment