Saturday, May 14, 2016

THE AM AND PM ROUTINE TAG


Hello everyone! I saw this tag around and I thought it would be fun to do so lets begin! Send me a link down below if you have done this tag before, i'd love to read it!

AM

01 // Whats your morning beauty routine?
This depends on whether or not i'm in school. At the moment i'm on my summer break, so my routine consists of washing my face with my African Black Soap and then moisturizing my face with Aveeno Smart Essentials moisturizer. When i'm at school I do the same thing but apply mascara and i'm on my way.

02 //  Whats for breakfast?
I know it's bad, but on school days I either forget to eat breakfast or am in too much of a rush to stop and eat breakfast. During break, i'll make breakfast whatever time I wake up. I like to make toast with boiled egg or just anything I see.

03 // Coffee or tea?
I prefer tea over coffee, but I don't drink either of these in the morning. I drink water which is usually beside my bed.

04 // How long does it take you to get out the door?
I don't take long at all especially when I have classes, probably a max of 30 mins because of sleep. I prep everything like outfit and my bag the day before. If I have nothing to do that day, there's no getting me up.

05 // What is your go to makeup on a fuss free morning?
I don't really wear makeup honestly. I never know what i'm doing, I usually just go for mascara and on some days lipstick but that's about it.

PM

06 // What is your evening beauty routine?
I usually wash my face again with my African Black Soap and if i'm wearing mascara i'll take that off with my Aveeno moisturizer or lately i've been using coconut oil.

07 // Snack time! What in the bowl?
As much as i'd like to say something healthy, most of the time it's not. I'm working on it! Honestly, it's usually something pretty sweet.

08 // How do you wind down and prep before bed?
Before bed I like to clean up whatever mess I made throughout the day like clothes on my bed etc. I pick out my outfit for the next day if i'm going somewhere or have classes and I pack up my back if I have classes. I like to fix up my bed for bed and crawl in with my laptop or a book.

09 // Cozy up! What are you wearing to sleep?
I go for a comfy tshirt and usually basketball shorts or just comfy pj shorts. Sometimes just a big tshirt because i'm always hot and then I can't sleep.

10 // What are some things you must do before hitting the hay?
Like I said before, I have to choose my outfit and pack my bag. If I don't do this the night before, I feel disoriented and disorganized the next day.

Have you done this tag? Link it below if you have! What does your routine look like?

 Stay updated: Instagram | 8tracks | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment