Monday, June 6, 2016

Nice Things From: Oh My Love London (#19)


Hello everyone! I haven't done a Nice Things From in a while, so today I stumbled on this website and wanted to share some cute items I found on it! One thing i'd have to say is that it is a pretty pricey website (at least in my opinion) but this might be great if you're looking for something fantastic to wear for a special event that you can wear again on other occasions.


1 // 2 // 3

4 // 5 // 6

7 // 8 // 9

My favorite of these is a tie between number 7 and number 3, so pretty! I hope you enjoyed this months Nice Things From, next month i'll be featuring another website so I hope you look forward to it! Since i'm on summer break i'm slowly getting back to blogging more frequently so I hope you're enjoying my posts and ones soon to come! Also, i've started using twitter! At the beginning I didn't really want to but then I thought it would be a good idea to get in touch with other bloggers. Follow me here if you'd like!  Have a wonderful day!

*Side Note: My Nice Things From posts are never sponsored, I like to make these posts for fun! 

 Stay updated: Instagram | 8tracks | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment