Tuesday, July 5, 2016

4 Tips On Getting Out of A Slump


Every once in a while I go into some sort of slump and I become unmotivated and all I want to do is not think about my responsibilities and go to bed, but that's not how things work and it shouldn't be that way anyways. So I decided to ask some of my friends what is one thing they do when they are in a slump that helps them get out of it. I wanted to share these tips with you, different opinions, a different perspective. Lets begin with my tip and the other three will be tips from some friends.







When i'm feeling down the number one thing that makes me feel at least a bit better is writing what i'm feeling down. I know you've heard this before, but it doesn't hurt to me reminded. You can write your feelings, concerns, thoughts, etc down in a journal or you can write them on a sheet of paper and crumble it up.




She says: "Well, I think it's nice to surround yourself around good company once in a while who can help get your mind off things and have a good time. Helps remind you that the slump isn't permanent. But don't depend on company because you can enjoy some alone time. Find hobbies or something that make you feel content or productive."






She says: "I do a few things to help me get motivated and feel more at ease such as cleaning, having a mini spa day at home, and talking to my best friend or boyfriend. Occasionally, turning to God and religious things helps as well."






She says: "I try to remind myself of the good and if that doesn't work I get off my ass and stop feeling sorry for myself. I distance myself from the negative and keep productive. I do things that make me happy. Also another important thing I constantly tell myself how beautiful I am even if I don't see it yet."


It's nice to get a different point of view so I hope that these little tips can get you thinking and help you jump out of a slump. It's okay to feel down because you're human, but it's important to remember that you deserve to be happpy, allllllll of the timeeeeeeeeeee!



 Stay updated: Instagram | 8tracks | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment