Thursday, July 14, 2016

July Ipsy Glam Bag


Hello everyone! Today I wanted to share with you something new to me, i've never subscribed to a beauty box or anything like that before but recently my cousin told me about Ipsy and mentioned that it was only 10 bucks a month. I've been wanting to get into makeup recently and thought this would be a nice way to start. So I decided to sign up and I finally received my first bag! I'm so excited to share what's inside with you.





I listed the prices for all of the products (full size prices). You can find these products here:
  1. Nunzio Saviano Anti-Frizz Sheets 
  2. Bella Pierre Cosmetics Banana Setting Powder
  3. Makeup For Ever Excessive Lash
  4. ML - Felt Tip Eyeliner in Emerald Isle
  5. Trust Fund Beauty Polish in No Filter  





I was worried that I wouldn't like what I received in the bag but I ended up really liking it! The only thing that I probably won't use right now is the setting powder since I need to learn how to use it first. Eventually if I can I want to try out other subscriptions of things like other beauty boxes, book boxes, and even snack boxes. Have you tried Ipsy's subscription or any other different box subscriptions? Comment below! 

 Stay updated: Instagram | 8tracks | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment