Monday, August 22, 2016

3 Skirt Looks

Hello everyone! Today I wanted to show you three looks using skirts, I love skirts they're perfect for the summer or spring. They just make you feel all flow-y and free you know?


So after I made this look, I lost all of the links (so sorry!) but this outfit is so perfect for a nice date. Maybe change the shoes for some heels, whatever you like.



Shirt // Skirt // Watch // Earrings // Shoes 
This look is lighter, I think the colors go together perfectly. Isn't this skirt just beautiful? I'm a sucker for stripes.

This last look I wanted to keep it easy and casual, with some pieces that may be easier to get.
Which look is your favorite? I think mine has to be number two, it's just so pretty! I hope you enjoyed this little post and got some outfit inspo, see you on the next post.

 Stay updated: Instagram | 8tracks | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment