Saturday, September 24, 2016

Dorm/Apartment Decor Pins

Hello everyone! I recently moved back to school for my junior year which is why it's taken me this long to post, but I moved into a single room and was looking around for different ideas on how to decorate it. It's gonna take me a while but I thought it'd share some of the cool photos I found on Pinterest!

(i) diy photo wall hanging (ii) diy flower wall



(iii) uo (iiii) uo 

(iiii) eyes and stuff (iiii i) kitty coolness 

Do you guys have anymore ideas on what to add to make a dorm/home look more cozy? Comment below! I was trying to go for a simple theme for my dorm, but it's kinda all over the place as of now so it's gonna take a while haha

I hope you all enjoyed this teeny post, now off to do all my homework (sigh) have a great day! 


 Stay updated: Instagram | 8tracks | Bloglovin'

No comments:

Post a Comment