Thursday, December 27, 2012

(>◡<*) ♡

So I stumbled upon this post >click here< and I am so happy I did! Because now my phone is super cute and customized, and it was super freaking easy. I'm not sure if you can do this with iphones but hey, go ahead and try! Works for androids, if you want to customize your phone then this is a great way to do it. I got the icons from >click< and saved them. Click the app (desktopvisualizer), trust me you'll know what to do. Just upload the image and choose what program you want it for and tada! I also changed my wallpaper so make it look better. The lock screen one you can get here >click< The icons i used you can view here >click< have fun customizing! Comment below if you need anymore help, i'll be glad to help you~ So here's my phone:

Take care guys! and I hope you had an amazing Christmas, soon i'll be doing a Christmas haul. We'll see how that goes 

No comments:

Post a Comment