Friday, August 2, 2013

Hello everyone! Is it just me or did July feel like it went by super quick? Probably just me I don't even know yo! Many things have happened this July both good and bad but at the end of it all everything is alright. Do any of you guys have an Instagram? If so, tell me your username down below and I'll take a look! Here are my favorite photos for the month of July (I sneaked some photos of last month since I didn't add it before)



1. Some waterfall in the Poconos // 2. ootd // 3. At the internship // 4. Flowers for my anniversary // 5. Random selfie lol // 6. My friend and I at the internship graduation // 7. When I went to some church event // 8. Chipotle with my sister 


 9. I had mosquito bites which was awful! // 10. Holding the cutest snake ever // 11. One of my husbands // 12. Awesome birthday present // 13. Covergirl Jumbo Gloss Balm 

So yeah that's pretty much it, though I feel like I took less photos this month. Probably because I was pretty busy. I hope you guys have a wonderful day and remember leave your Instagram and blog links down below because I would love to check them out! My next post will hopefully be a reviewTake care~
---

Stay updated: Follow me on bloglovininstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment