Thursday, August 1, 2013

Hey guys! Yesterday July 31st was my birthday and I finally turned 17! Then the sudden realization that I'm getting old hit me! Now I feel like an old lady even though I'm just 17. I didn't really do anything for my birthday, I was just with my family most of the time but even though I didn't do much, it was peaceful and that's alright with me. Things this year have been a little hectic but it's alright! With love, family, friends, and patience I have managed to keep calm and carry on! I want to give you guys a big thank you for being great! I love having this blog so much, I hope you guys like it as well!
So a big thank you to you all! What a lovely accomplishment, my first birthday on my blog and plenty more to come! 
So this is me, Genesis Tejada. It's nice to meet you if you're new here! I hope your day is filled with joy. Take care!
---

Stay updated: Follow me on bloglovininstagram

No comments:

Post a Comment