Friday, August 23, 2013

Hello everyone! Last month on my birthday I received a mini set of Taylor Swifts Wonderstruck. Let me tell you something! It smells so amazing! It sort of reminds me of Juicy Couture's Viva La Juicy, but either way I really love the smell, It's sweet and soft not too strong. It's perfect, I love perfumes like this one. Also, the packaging is too cute!



I give this perfume a 5 out of 5 stars, I love sweet smelling perfumes and recommend this one to anyone who like sweet perfumes as well. Also I seriously love the color of the bottle, it's so beautiful it's like it has a little bit of every color when it shines in the light, I love it too much. 

I want to apologize for the lack of post, I'm studying for my permit and the SATs (ugh hate tests so stressful) but I will continue to try to make frequent posts, so more coming your way that I hope you'll enjoy! Have a wonderful day!

---

Stay updated: Follow me on bloglovininstagram


No comments:

Post a Comment